What is RoboCop?
RoboCop was a popular Shooter game that was released in 2003 . It was a game loved by thousands in it’s community who seemingly played it all day, everyday! The game was created by the company Titus and was played on the Xbox.
|Sales in North America||10,000|
|Sales in Europe||0|
|Sales in Japan||0|
|Sales in the rest of the world||0|
|Total Global Sales||20,000|
Want to learn about the RoboCop sales numbers? Below we’ll share an in-depth breakdown of the sales numbers for RoboCop along with a few crazy facts.
How many people played RoboCop?
In total, roughly 20,000people bought and played the RoboCop game! That means 1 in every 400,371 people in the world played RoboCop! Want to join all these people in a game of RoboCop? Buy the RoboCop game on Amazon today.
Breaking Down RoboCop Sales by Region
We now know that RoboCop sold to 20,000 people, but how were these sales distributed by region? Did North America buy more RoboCopthan Europe? Keep reading to find out!
RoboCop Sales in North America
The RoboCop game sold about 10,000 times in North America, which includes the United States, Canada and Mexico. With that amount of sales, that means 1 in every 50,665 people you see in North America have a copy of RoboCop laying at home.
RoboCop Sales in Europe
In Europe, the RoboCop game sold about 0 times. If you do the math, that’s means 1 out of every people in the EU have bought the RoboCop game!
RoboCop Sales in Japan
The RoboCop game sold about 0 times in Japan. With those numbers, that means 1 in every people you see in Japan have purchased RoboCop!
RoboCop Sales in the Rest of the World
Throughout the rest of the world, the RoboCop game was about 0 times. That means, when you exclude North America, Europe and Japan, 1 in every across the globe has a copy of RoboCop ready to play!
Comparing RoboCop Sales to Other Titus Games
After sampling a group of 19 video games made by Titus, the average number of total sales was 174,737. RoboCop underperformed this average by roughly 154,737 sales. In North America specifically, the average Titus game sold 103,158, which is 93,158 more than the 10,000 RoboCop sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling Titus video games are:
1. Top Gun: Combat Zones with 1,070,000 total sales
2. Automobili Lamborghini with 470,000 total sales
3. Superman: The New Superman Adventures with 410,000 total sales
4. Xena: Warrior Princess – The Talisman of Fate with 290,000 total sales
5. Evil Zone with 250,000 total sales
Want to play more games made by Titus? Shop the best Titus games on Amazon today.
RoboCop Sales vs Other Games Released in 2003
After sampling a group of 775 video games released in 2003, the average number of total sales was 461,742. RoboCop this average by roughly 441,742 sales. In North America specifically, the average video game in the Shooter genre sold 249,794, which is 239,794 more than the 10,000 RoboCop sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games released in 2003 are:
1. Need for Speed Underground with 10,460,000 total sales
2. The Simpsons: Hit & Run with 7,040,000 total sales
3. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! with #N/A total sales
4. Medal of Honor: Rising Sun with 6,720,000 total sales
5. with 6,470,000 total sales
Want to play more games released in 2003? Shop the best games from 2003 on Amazon today.
RoboCop Sales vs Other Xbox Games
After sampling a group of 824 Xbox video games, the average number of total sales was . RoboCop underperformed this average by roughly 293,422 sales. In North America specifically, the average Xbox game sold 226,566, which is 216,566 more than the 10,000 RoboCop sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games are:
1. Halo 2 with 8,490,000 total sales
2. Halo: Combat Evolved with 8,490,000 total sales
3. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell with 3,020,000 total sales
4. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with 2,860,000 total sales
5. Fable with 2,660,000 total sales
Want to play other Xbox games? Shop the best Xbox games on Amazon today.
RoboCop Sales vs Other Games in the Shooter Genre
After sampling a group of 1,310 Shooter video games, the average number of total sales was 791,885. RoboCop underperformed this average by roughly 771,885 sales. In North America specifically, the average video game in the genre sold 444,733, which is 434,733 more than the 10,000 RoboCop sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games in the genre are:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops with 31,030,000 total sales
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 with 30,830,000 total sales
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II with 29,720,000 total sales
4. Duck Hunt with 28,310,000 total sales
5. Call of Duty: Ghosts with 27,380,000 total sales
Want to play other Shooter games? Shop the best Shooter games on Amazon today.
Is RoboCop Worth It?
In our opinion, the answer is yes! It’s a great Shooter game made by a great game maker, Titus. With 20,000 people who bought the game, I think you can rest assured that RoboCop is worth it!