What is PachiPara 3D?
PachiPara 3D was a popular Misc game that was released in 2011 . It was a game loved by thousands in it’s community who seemingly played it all day, everyday! The game was created by the company Irem Software Engineering and was played on the Nintendo 3DS.
|Publisher||Irem Software Engineering|
|Sales in North America||0|
|Sales in Europe||0|
|Sales in Japan||20,000|
|Sales in the rest of the world||0|
|Total Global Sales||20,000|
Want to learn about the PachiPara 3D sales numbers? Below we’ll share an in-depth breakdown of the sales numbers for PachiPara 3D along with a few crazy facts.
How many people played PachiPara 3D?
In total, roughly 20,000people bought and played the PachiPara 3D game! That means 1 in every 400,371 people in the world played PachiPara 3D! Want to join all these people in a game of PachiPara 3D? Buy the PachiPara 3D game on Amazon today.
Breaking Down PachiPara 3D Sales by Region
We now know that PachiPara 3D sold to 20,000 people, but how were these sales distributed by region? Did North America buy more PachiPara 3Dthan Europe? Keep reading to find out!
PachiPara 3D Sales in North America
The PachiPara 3D game sold about 0 times in North America, which includes the United States, Canada and Mexico. With that amount of sales, that means 1 in every #DIV/0! people you see in North America have a copy of PachiPara 3D laying at home.
PachiPara 3D Sales in Europe
In Europe, the PachiPara 3D game sold about 0 times. If you do the math, that’s means 1 out of every people in the EU have bought the PachiPara 3D game!
PachiPara 3D Sales in Japan
The PachiPara 3D game sold about 20,000 times in Japan. With those numbers, that means 1 in every people you see in Japan have purchased PachiPara 3D!
PachiPara 3D Sales in the Rest of the World
Throughout the rest of the world, the PachiPara 3D game was about 0 times. That means, when you exclude North America, Europe and Japan, 1 in every across the globe has a copy of PachiPara 3D ready to play!
Comparing PachiPara 3D Sales to Other Irem Software Engineering Games
After sampling a group of 12 video games made by Irem Software Engineering, the average number of total sales was 38,333. PachiPara 3D underperformed this average by roughly 18,333 sales. In North America specifically, the average Irem Software Engineering game sold 10,000, which is 10,000 more than the 0 PachiPara 3D sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling Irem Software Engineering video games are:
1. Hammerin’ Hero with 70,000 total sales
2. Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3: Kowareyuku Machi to Kanojyo no Uta with 70,000 total sales
3. Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament with 60,000 total sales
4. PachiPara 13: Super Umi no Pachi-Pro Fuuunroku with 60,000 total sales
5. PachiPara 14: Fuu to Kumo to Super Umi in Okinawa with 50,000 total sales
Want to play more games made by Irem Software Engineering? Shop the best Irem Software Engineering games on Amazon today.
PachiPara 3D Sales vs Other Games Released in 2011
After sampling a group of 1,139 video games released in 2011, the average number of total sales was 453,020. PachiPara 3D this average by roughly 433,020 sales. In North America specifically, the average video game in the Misc genre sold 211,642, which is 211,642 more than the 0 PachiPara 3D sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games released in 2011 are:
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 with 30,830,000 total sales
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with 19,280,000 total sales
3. Battlefield 3 with #N/A total sales
4. FIFA 12 with 13,150,000 total sales
5. with 12,920,000 total sales
Want to play more games released in 2011? Shop the best games from 2011 on Amazon today.
PachiPara 3D Sales vs Other Nintendo 3DS Games
After sampling a group of 509 Nintendo 3DS video games, the average number of total sales was . PachiPara 3D underperformed this average by roughly 466,169 sales. In North America specifically, the average Nintendo 3DS game sold 154,951, which is 154,951 more than the 0 PachiPara 3D sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games are:
1. Pokemon X/Pokemon Y with 14,350,000 total sales
2. Mario Kart 7 with 14,350,000 total sales
3. Pokemon Omega Ruby/Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with 11,330,000 total sales
4. Super Mario 3D Land with 10,790,000 total sales
5. New Super Mario Bros. 2 with 9,820,000 total sales
Want to play other Nintendo 3DS games? Shop the best Nintendo 3DS games on Amazon today.
PachiPara 3D Sales vs Other Games in the Misc Genre
After sampling a group of 1,739 Misc video games, the average number of total sales was 465,762. PachiPara 3D underperformed this average by roughly 445,762 sales. In North America specifically, the average video game in the genre sold 235,906, which is 235,906 more than the 0 PachiPara 3D sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games in the genre are:
1. Wii Play with 29,020,000 total sales
2. Minecraft with 23,730,000 total sales
3. Kinect Adventures! with 21,820,000 total sales
4. Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day with 20,220,000 total sales
5. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with 16,400,000 total sales
Want to play other Misc games? Shop the best Misc games on Amazon today.
Is PachiPara 3D Worth It?
In our opinion, the answer is yes! It’s a great Misc game made by a great game maker, Irem Software Engineering. With 20,000 people who bought the game, I think you can rest assured that PachiPara 3D is worth it!