What is Evil Zone?
Evil Zone was a popular Fighting game that was released in 1998 . It was a game loved by thousands in it’s community who seemingly played it all day, everyday! The game was created by the company Titus and was played on the PlayStation.
|Sales in North America||140,000|
|Sales in Europe||100,000|
|Sales in Japan||0|
|Sales in the rest of the world||20,000|
|Total Global Sales||250,000|
Want to learn about the Evil Zone sales numbers? Below we’ll share an in-depth breakdown of the sales numbers for Evil Zone along with a few crazy facts.
How many people played Evil Zone?
In total, roughly 250,000people bought and played the Evil Zone game! That means 1 in every 32,030 people in the world played Evil Zone! Want to join all these people in a game of Evil Zone? Buy the Evil Zone game on Amazon today.
Breaking Down Evil Zone Sales by Region
We now know that Evil Zone sold to 250,000 people, but how were these sales distributed by region? Did North America buy more Evil Zonethan Europe? Keep reading to find out!
Evil Zone Sales in North America
The Evil Zone game sold about 140,000 times in North America, which includes the United States, Canada and Mexico. With that amount of sales, that means 1 in every 3,619 people you see in North America have a copy of Evil Zone laying at home.
Evil Zone Sales in Europe
In Europe, the Evil Zone game sold about 100,000 times. If you do the math, that’s means 1 out of every people in the EU have bought the Evil Zone game!
Evil Zone Sales in Japan
The Evil Zone game sold about 0 times in Japan. With those numbers, that means 1 in every people you see in Japan have purchased Evil Zone!
Evil Zone Sales in the Rest of the World
Throughout the rest of the world, the Evil Zone game was about 20,000 times. That means, when you exclude North America, Europe and Japan, 1 in every across the globe has a copy of Evil Zone ready to play!
Comparing Evil Zone Sales to Other Titus Games
After sampling a group of 19 video games made by Titus, the average number of total sales was 174,737. Evil Zone outperformed this average by roughly 75,263 sales. In North America specifically, the average Titus game sold 103,158, which is 36,842 less than the 140,000 Evil Zone sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling Titus video games are:
1. Top Gun: Combat Zones with 1,070,000 total sales
2. Automobili Lamborghini with 470,000 total sales
3. Superman: The New Superman Adventures with 410,000 total sales
4. Xena: Warrior Princess – The Talisman of Fate with 290,000 total sales
5. Evil Zone with 250,000 total sales
Want to play more games made by Titus? Shop the best Titus games on Amazon today.
Evil Zone Sales vs Other Games Released in 1998
After sampling a group of 379 video games released in 1998, the average number of total sales was 676,702. Evil Zone this average by roughly 426,702 sales. In North America specifically, the average video game in the Fighting genre sold 338,681, which is 198,681 more than the 140,000 Evil Zone sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games released in 1998 are:
1. Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition with 14,640,000 total sales
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with 7,600,000 total sales
3. Tekken 3 with #N/A total sales
4. Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped with 7,130,000 total sales
5. with 6,030,000 total sales
Want to play more games released in 1998? Shop the best games from 1998 on Amazon today.
Evil Zone Sales vs Other PlayStation Games
After sampling a group of 1,196 PlayStation video games, the average number of total sales was . Evil Zone underperformed this average by roughly 360,920 sales. In North America specifically, the average PlayStation game sold 281,363, which is 141,363 more than the 140,000 Evil Zone sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games are:
1. Gran Turismo with 10,950,000 total sales
2. Final Fantasy VII with 10,950,000 total sales
3. Gran Turismo 2 with 9,490,000 total sales
4. Final Fantasy VIII with 7,860,000 total sales
5. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back with 7,580,000 total sales
Want to play other PlayStation games? Shop the best PlayStation games on Amazon today.
Evil Zone Sales vs Other Games in the Fighting Genre
After sampling a group of 848 Fighting video games, the average number of total sales was 529,375. Evil Zone underperformed this average by roughly 279,375 sales. In North America specifically, the average video game in the genre sold 263,667, which is 123,667 more than the 140,000 Evil Zone sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games in the genre are:
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl with 13,040,000 total sales
2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS with 12,470,000 total sales
3. Mortal Kombat with 8,400,000 total sales
4. WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2008 with 7,410,000 total sales
5. Street Fighter IV with 7,270,000 total sales
Want to play other Fighting games? Shop the best Fighting games on Amazon today.
Is Evil Zone Worth It?
In our opinion, the answer is yes! It’s a great Fighting game made by a great game maker, Titus. With 250,000 people who bought the game, I think you can rest assured that Evil Zone is worth it!