What is Azada?
Azada was a popular Puzzle game that was released in 2012 . It was a game loved by thousands in it’s community who seemingly played it all day, everyday! The game was created by the company Licensed 4U and was played on the Nintendo 3DS.
|Sales in North America||0|
|Sales in Europe||20,000|
|Sales in Japan||0|
|Sales in the rest of the world||0|
|Total Global Sales||20,000|
Want to learn about the Azada sales numbers? Below we’ll share an in-depth breakdown of the sales numbers for Azada along with a few crazy facts.
How many people played Azada?
In total, roughly 20,000people bought and played the Azada game! That means 1 in every 400,371 people in the world played Azada! Want to join all these people in a game of Azada? Buy the Azada game on Amazon today.
Breaking Down Azada Sales by Region
We now know that Azada sold to 20,000 people, but how were these sales distributed by region? Did North America buy more Azadathan Europe? Keep reading to find out!
Azada Sales in North America
The Azada game sold about 0 times in North America, which includes the United States, Canada and Mexico. With that amount of sales, that means 1 in every #DIV/0! people you see in North America have a copy of Azada laying at home.
Azada Sales in Europe
In Europe, the Azada game sold about 20,000 times. If you do the math, that’s means 1 out of every people in the EU have bought the Azada game!
Azada Sales in Japan
The Azada game sold about 0 times in Japan. With those numbers, that means 1 in every people you see in Japan have purchased Azada!
Azada Sales in the Rest of the World
Throughout the rest of the world, the Azada game was about 0 times. That means, when you exclude North America, Europe and Japan, 1 in every across the globe has a copy of Azada ready to play!
Comparing Azada Sales to Other Licensed 4U Games
After sampling a group of 3 video games made by Licensed 4U, the average number of total sales was 23,333. Azada underperformed this average by roughly 3,333 sales. In North America specifically, the average Licensed 4U game sold 0, which is 0 more than the 0 Azada sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling Licensed 4U video games are:
1. Jewel Quest 5: The Sleepless Star with 40,000 total sales
2. Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High with 20,000 total sales
3. Azada with 20,000 total sales
4. Lighthouse Interactive with 20,000 total sales
5. Ship Simulator 2008 with 20,000 total sales
Want to play more games made by Licensed 4U? Shop the best Licensed 4U games on Amazon today.
Azada Sales vs Other Games Released in 2012
After sampling a group of 657 video games released in 2012, the average number of total sales was 553,333. Azada this average by roughly 533,333 sales. In North America specifically, the average video game in the Puzzle genre sold 235,860, which is 235,860 more than the 0 Azada sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games released in 2012 are:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II with 29,720,000 total sales
2. FIFA Soccer 13 with 16,160,000 total sales
3. Assassin’s Creed III with #N/A total sales
4. New Super Mario Bros. 2 with 9,820,000 total sales
5. with 9,760,000 total sales
Want to play more games released in 2012? Shop the best games from 2012 on Amazon today.
Azada Sales vs Other Nintendo 3DS Games
After sampling a group of 509 Nintendo 3DS video games, the average number of total sales was . Azada underperformed this average by roughly 466,169 sales. In North America specifically, the average Nintendo 3DS game sold 154,951, which is 154,951 more than the 0 Azada sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games are:
1. Pokemon X/Pokemon Y with 14,350,000 total sales
2. Mario Kart 7 with 14,350,000 total sales
3. Pokemon Omega Ruby/Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with 11,330,000 total sales
4. Super Mario 3D Land with 10,790,000 total sales
5. New Super Mario Bros. 2 with 9,820,000 total sales
Want to play other Nintendo 3DS games? Shop the best Nintendo 3DS games on Amazon today.
Azada Sales vs Other Games in the Puzzle Genre
After sampling a group of 582 Puzzle video games, the average number of total sales was 420,876. Azada underperformed this average by roughly 400,876 sales. In North America specifically, the average video game in the genre sold 212,680, which is 212,680 more than the 0 Azada sales in North America.
For comparison, the top selling video games in the genre are:
1. Tetris with 35,840,000 total sales
2. Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day with 15,300,000 total sales
3. Dr. Mario with 10,190,000 total sales
4. Pac-Man with 9,030,000 total sales
5. Professor Layton and the Curious Village with 5,260,000 total sales
Want to play other Puzzle games? Shop the best Puzzle games on Amazon today.
Is Azada Worth It?
In our opinion, the answer is yes! It’s a great Puzzle game made by a great game maker, Licensed 4U. With 20,000 people who bought the game, I think you can rest assured that Azada is worth it!